July 2012- January 2014

Sunday, February 24, 2013




I have good news to report! I am staying here in Lubbock in the College Park Ward! I am so thrilled to stay! I feel like there is a lot that I can learn from serving here. My new companion is actually serving in a different ward here in Lubbock so she doesn’t even have to travel! I’m really excited to serve with her; I hear she is a fantastic missionary.
This week had its peaks and lows, like usual. We haven’t been able to get in contact with one of our friends again. This makes me really sad, because we had such a great lesson with her and I know she felt the spirit. Hopefully we can talk with her again.
But….. There is always something good that happens! One of the people we briefly met like a month ago contacted us. Apparently his phone busted and he lost our number. Well, he wanted to meet with us again! So he came to a baptism yesterday, and then stake conference on Sunday! He’s a pretty neat kid. We have an appointment with him on Wednesday.
One of our main focuses is helping the recent converts stay. Trying to motivate the ward missionaries to do their callings and really fellowship those who are new.
I don’t have a lot of time today! Sorry! This email is kinda lame.... But I am happy and working hard!

Love, Sister Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment